Frequently Asked Questions
Click on Question and dropdown will show answer.
If you wish to see all answers to a question then click on View category lists all answers. You can then return to Index page.
How to cancel a bag
What happens when I cancel a CUSTOM box?
With a Custom box it repeats what you had the week before.
So if you cancel a box it repeats a cancel for the period you tick the boxes for cancel. You have to login and fill it. EXCEPT after the 8 weeks you ticked an order will be created eg: if 8 boxes ticked cancelled then on the 9th an order is created using your last order.
If you have a order with Specials it repeats the order with specials BUT the specials change every week. So check them.
So, with a custom order login each week and check the order. Otherwise you will get things you don’t want.
Cut-off Times for ordering
Value bag is published every Saturday at 8am.
You have until your cut-off to change or cancel your order for that week.
You can always login to cancel other weeks.
Sun 6pm – delivery Tuesday
Mon 6pm – delivery Wednesday
Tue 6pm – delivery Thursday
Wed 6pm – delivery Friday
Suspending a Bag
How to Cancel/Suspend a Bag.
For this week – There is a red button, click on it “Cancel this week” and you will receive an email confirming cancellation. OPEN THE EMAIL and check the dates please.
Other weeks – If you wish to suspend other weeks tick the boxes of the weeks you wish to cancel and SAVE. You will receive a confirmation email.
It is your responsibility to make sure you have cancelled the correct weeks. If you tick the wrong weeks and an order is generated after cut-off you can organise someone to pick up your bag, or you notify us after cut-off but before delivery we can refund one third and send the bag to charity. If you notify us after delivery you have incorrectly cancelled the wrong week then full payment will be processed and the bag will go to charity.
If you suspend your bag more than 8 weeks we reserve the right to suspend your membership so someone else can be in the Hub. However, if you are going away for a period of time let us know and we will reactivate your membership on your return.
You will receive confirmation emails. Open it and please check date ranges are correct. If no dates then it has not been saved correctly.
Forgot to cancel my bag
It is your responsibility to make sure you cancel the correct weeks.
After cut-off we cannot cancel your bag as the orders go through straight away and we have paid for most of the produce/groceries at this time of ordering.
If you either tick the wrong weeks and an order is generated or forgot to cancel a bag and an order is generated after cut-off for your Hub you can:
1. Organise someone to pick up your bag.
2. If you notify us after cut-off but before delivery then we can credit one third and send the bag to charity. The credit will be applied to your next order. Note: this is done as a one-off ‘ forgot to cancel’. forgot to cancel’. If you do this often we will not credit.
3. If you notify us after delivery you have incorrectly cancelled the wrong week or forgot to cancel a bag then full payment will be processed and not refunded. You need to organise someone to pick it up but if you don’t want it please let us know at info (at) harvesthub.com.au The bag will go to a family in need.
This is a Guide to suspending or cancelling a bag for this week screenshots.
ALWAYS OPEN email confirmation and check there are dates there. Don’t assume please on SUBJECT of email.
- Login to your membership area.
- On left column at bottom see – Cancel/Suspend bag membership
Click on Ok.
You will receive a confirmation email. Open this email and check dates are correct. DO NOT rely on Subject heading.
CANCEL future week’s bag
- The date range is published 8 weeks in advance so please note in diary.You will see: Note the red button is for Cancel this week. If you it that button you cancel THIS week. Check email, open confirmation email and look at dates.
- If wish to cancel Future weeks.
3. The screen you will see says:
If you cannot see dates or they are not correct then go back and do the process again.
Email will look like this for THIS WEEK CANCELLED. For future weeks the body of the email will have the week numbers listed and dates. To know what week number we are up to you count from first week in the year 1501, 1502 etc or check out the Current Value Bag under Latest News where this week’s bag number is listed.
I ticked wrong week to cancel order
What if I ticked the wrong weeks and the order has gone through?
If you tick the wrong weeks and an order is generated after cut-off for your Hub you can either:
- Organise someone to pick up your bag, or
- Notify us after cut-off for Hub but before delivery then we can refund one third and send the bag to charity.
- If you notify us after delivery you have incorrectly cancelled the wrong week then full payment will be processed and the bag will go to charity.
I ticked the wrong week – login and untick the box and save.
I’ve changed my mind and want a bag next week.
If it’s before Friday 4pm then Login and untick the box and save.
If it’s after Saturday 8am and it’s before the order cut-off of my Hub we can generate a bag for you. Please contact us and we can do this for you Please understand if your cut-off is Sunday 6pm this is not always possible to do.
Changed mind re cancelled bag?
You can change you mind before Friday so that a bag is generated over Friday night.
Simply login and untick a box and SAVE. A bag should be generated for the Saturday 8am publication of the newsletter. You can then do your order before the cut-off for your Hub.
If you decide you wish a bag and miss doing it before Friday email us and on Monday we can generate a bag for you. So long as your cut-off is not Sunday 6pm.
email us at info (at) harvesthub.com.au
I Forgot to Cancel a Bag & don’t want it
If you forget to cancel your order and don’t want it, you will pay for order still as we have paid growers. If your payment has declined you will still be charged when payments are rerun. Let Harvest Hub know you don’t want order BEFORE the pick-up day info (at) harvesthub.com.au . If on delivery day you decide you don’t want order full payment is expected.
Tell us you either:
- Before delivery day – Don’t want the order and we share in the ‘pain’ by crediting one-third of the order value back into your account so it will appear against next order. Note: this only applies for one-off ‘forgot to cancel’. We reserve the right not to credit one-third if you do this often. OR
- Donate the bag for which there is no credit given.
The order is then organised to go to a family in need.
How to cancel a bag for the coming week
Please note: It is the responsibility of the member to correctly cancel their bags.
1. LOGIN and on the left panel is Cancel/Suspend Bag. Go into this area.
2. If after Saturday 8am and before the cut-off for your Hub – you will see a Red button slightly the right of the page. It says, “Cancel this week’s bag”. Click on this.
You will be sent a confirmation Cancel bag this week. Please OPEN this email and check the dates are correct. DO NOT rely on the Subject heading.
[Reason for opening email. Some members just SAVE at the end of the page and click or tick NO items. This means nothing has been cancelled and there are no date ranges in the confirmation email]
3. If after delivery to your Hub but before Saturday 8am there will be NO RED button as this week has passed. You will need then to tick the weeks you wish to cancel.
SAVE and then check confirmation email dates are correct.
Login in to your membership area.
On left panel is Cancel/suspend a bag.
Select the date ranges you wish. Tick boxes and SAVE.
You will be sent a confirmation email. OPEN this and check date ranges are correct.
Yes, if before Cut-off for your Hub.
Untick boxes and SAVE.
Suspend more than 8 weeks
If you suspend a bag more than 8 weeks (that is continuously suspending bags) we reserve the right to suspend your membership so someone else can be in the Hub.
If you’re going away for a period of time let us know and we will reactivate your membership on your return. send email to info (at) harvesthub.com.au