Everything you need to dress up any seafood dish. Lemon and lime, Himalayan Rock salt, chillies, garlic, eschalots, parsley and dill.
Hint: if the Continental Parsely wilts pop into icy water, then shake it dry.
This is an easy and quick meal to do.
Author: Harvest Hub
Recipe type: Seafood
- 500kg or green king prawns, peeled and chopped or white fish or clams (rinse in water)
- 125ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 eschalots, finely chopped
- ½ chilli , chopped (take out any seeds if not want so hot)
- 60ml dry white wine (optional)
- 400g spaghetti
- continental parsley, chopped
- 2 pinches of Himalayan sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Garnish dill
- Lemon or lime to squeeze into dish
- In a saucepan with boiling water cook spaghetti until al dente and drain well. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan heat oil over high heat then add garlic, eschalots, chilli and white wine and bring to boil. Add seafood and cover cooking for 5 minutes (if clams shake pan until shells open). Don't overcook seafood.
- Add spaghetti and chopped parsley, squeeze of lemon or lime and toss through. Season with Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper, and serve garnishing with chopped dill.